Tuesday, June 14, 2011

When it rains it pours!

Well I discovered some water damage on my roof yesterday. So at the moment I have a 4' by 18" hole up there that I will continue to work on today. Thank goodness I know how to fix these sorts of things. Cause the local RV shop wanted around a $1000.00 to fix it. It will probably end up costing me 2-3 hundred after all is said and done. RVs are like boats. And well all know what boat stands for. (bust out another thousand) But after this the roof will be back at 100%. So that is the upside! Also my computer has been acting up. So I will be taking it to get fixed later today. Hopefully I will have it back today. But if not it will be done tomorrow. My computer is 5 years old. So that means it is an antique now. I know I need a new one. But not for awhile now! Oh well at least I can afford all the repairs and such. It could be a whole lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment