Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie night

I rented a good movie last night called 127 Hours. Its based on a true story. About a guy that goes on a day hike. And gets his arm crushed by a boulder while free climbing down into a crevice. It did have its odd moments. But over all it was a very good movie! I suggest it to anyone who is into hiking or the outdoors.

You know one of the best parts about living in an rv. Is if you don't like where you are. Or don't like your neighbors. You hook up to your house and move! That is not an easy option for someone in a regular house. It would be rather costly if you did not like your neighbors and or surroundings! I read a story yesterday on another blog. Where someone had a rather crappy neighbor move in next to them at a park. And pretty much shoe horn themselves in right next to their door. Well they ended up telling of the situation to the park owner. And moving to another spot. It seems people these days have lost respect for others! I mean if they would have done that to the other people. A fist fight probably would have broke out over it! I think we should go back to the days of treating others well. And holding the door open for others. And saying please and thank you. I will be the first to admit that I forget my manners from time to time. But 9 times out of 10 I do the right thing. Guess I was just raised differently or something? Okay enough ranting!

No comments:

Post a Comment