Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!

Got my computer back. Had the hard drive reformatted and a fresh operating system installed. Runs a lot better and smoother now! So no more slow refresh rates ect.

We had some wicked thunderstorms pass to the south last night. I figured since I had just got all the bad wood taken out of my trailers roof. And the hole all dried out. That I would come through here. But as luck would have it. It stayed away from my roof project! YAY! So that was a really good thing! The project is coming along nicely. I am learning a lot about how they build these trailers. There actually isn't much to them! The worst part is parts are pricey! I have a couple hundred into the project. But will have left overs in case I have to fix any more roof damage in the future. LOL maybe I should just open my own RV repair shop? That is where the money is!

No comments:

Post a Comment