Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Product Review #1

Hello all of you out there in RV land! A lot has happened since my last post. I have moved from the RV park I was staying in. I am now staying on a horse farm. It is a lot quieter and the scenery is better. Plus I do not have to deal with neighbors five foot away from me. Besides the horses, the closest people to where I am parked. Is well over a football field away! I do not have internet at my spot yet. But it is in the works! So when I get that back I will be able to post more frequently.

Product Review #1



This product review is for Thetford Campa-Chem Natural Packets. These have worked really well since it has cooled off. But this summer when we were having our 100+ degree days. They were having a bit of trouble. So I used the liquid version. They have a light fragrance. And come in their own resealable bag. I would recommend these to anyone. They work well as long as it is not wicked hot out. You can buy these by clicking on the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment