Monday, March 19, 2012

Greetings blog followers!

I am here at my girlfriends parents place for the weekend. So I figured I would drop you all a line. Not much has been going on really. Been busy traveling back and forth for work. As my father has been sick. I have been helping out with his jobs. And trying to get stuff done here at the same time. Not an easy task let me tell you! Wish I had a clone! Been looking into building a small house on a trailer to replace my fifth wheel. It would take some time to build as I would have to do it as I can afford it. But looking like that may be the direction I may head. I have seen a lot of plans for them on the net. But all are pretty simple looking. So I may just wing it. As I build things for a living. It should not be to hard to figure things out from pics on the net. I will keep you all posted. And I also have some more product reviews in the works. I actually use this stuff. So it does take some time to see how well I like it.

Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment