Friday, October 21, 2011

Still in Tulsa

I am currently still in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have been staying in the Warrior R.V. Park for a little over 3 months. Seen a lot of people come and go. The park isn't bad. It is definitely not the Ritz. But it is not a rag bag park either. The owners are quite nice. And some of the neighbors have been nice also. But it is funny my little 26' Dutchmen setting next to a $100k+ motor coach. Kinda makes me feel like the turd in the punch bowl... Also the "older" folks who own these land yachts kinda avoid me. I guess its the long hair... Who knows what they think. Nor do I really care. But alas I am happy. And I guess that is what matters in the end! I have noticed a few people in the park that need a manual on how to live in a park. (IE bright outdoor lights left on all night, honking horns at the crack of dawn, reving up their big one tons late at night or early in the morning) Maybe I am just being a stickler. But I do not do any of those things. So others should treat their neighbors how they want to be treated!

No comments:

Post a Comment