Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy busy!

Been really busy as of late getting set up for the colder weather coming. We had a few nights of temperatures in the 30's. On the first night I ended up running out of propane. And come to find out only one of my takes has the OPD valve replacement. So I am looking for a place to replace the other. And to also inspect the take. I ran into a huge headache trying to find  place to fill my "up to date" take. Cause most propane sellers don't know much about the DOT laws on tanks. And will not fill older tanks even if they are currently within inspection... Lame I know! Anyhow I did find an R.V. dealership that filled my tank. And pointed me in the right direction to get the other tank "legal". Which I need to get done before the cold hits us! Been toying with the idea of getting a 20lb tank. So I can use the exchange service in a pinch. I know it costs more. But it is better than freezing! I will try to get back to posting daily. As things are winding down a bit. Hopefully I will stay busy through out the winter. And as things are looking now. I may be pretty darn busy! It would be nice to be busy and get paid well. But in these times I guess we can't have both...

No comments:

Post a Comment