Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We are back!

Sorry it has taken me so long since my last post. My computer suffered a full on meltdown. And I could not afford to go out and buy a new one till yesterday. All is well with me though. I am in Tulsa Oklahoma at The Warrior R.V. Park. It is a pretty good little spot. With very few headaches. It is close to downtown Tulsa. And has great internet! The owners have been very kind. And it has over all been a great spot. The heat however has been brutal! Even with my a.c. running day and night. Some days my fifth wheel gets up into the 80's inside. I bought a box fan at the china store. That helps with keeping cool. It has been a savior! I have been testing some products while I have been absent. And the reviews are forth coming. Hope all is well out there in R.V. land!


Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment